It is our goal to provide our customers with the best possible solutions to their current challenges. To further elevate our clients, we are expanding our portfolio by opening Orion Plant Services.
This new company in the Orion family will offer operational services to our current and new clients, and provide them with commissioning and startup, operations, maintenance and reliability, and other services.
Orion Plant Services will serve our current and new clients in the following disciplines:
Orion Plant Services works with its clients to integrate Construction Industry Institute (CII) best practices to commission and startup your equipment or facility successfully and safely. Beginning all projects with safe and reliable operations in mind, we provide our clients with solutions throughout the project life cycle to save time and reduce cost.
Our Services Include:
- Detailed commissioning and startup execution plans
- Client project-specific, detailed commissioning and startup procedures and checklist
- Flexibility to provide turnkey commissioning and startup solutions
- Commissioning and startup phase planning and scheduling beginning during FEL stages
- Risk Registry Management
- Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR)
- Coordinate facility release to operations after successful startup and performance test
Orion Plant Services delivers a full range of solutions for our client’s turnarounds, shutdowns and emergency outages that are safe and successful. The success of any turnaround or shutdown starts long before the actual event. It begins with safety in mind, but also includes budget, planning and scheduling in mind for optimal success. Orion Plant Services, through its experience in turnaround planning and management, provides each of our clients with the tools necessary for a safe, well-planned and scheduled turnaround or shutdown.
Our Services Include:
- Effect project-scope management for a turnaround
- Controlling cost throughout the project beginning during planning
- Accurate stakeholder communications
- Controlling the schedule without any delays
- Using the 5 Steps for a Successful Turnaround Project
5. Completion and Reporting
The Orion Plant Services Operations team treats every client’s facility and operations as if it’s our own. This begins by meeting with you to understand your facility’s needs and production goals. Our team then provides all necessary staffing to operate your facility safely while maximizing production and profitability. With the ability to provide all the staffing required at your facility or to augment your existing staffing needs, we can fill in any gaps to support your operations.
For our clients, we see the key to a successful maintenance organization is one that is effective and efficient in preventative maintenance plans through a workforce that includes a highly skilled and trained team. We understand our client’s mission to maintain high productivity, minimize downtime and costs, and encourage the highest safety measures. Our maintenance organization works in collaboration with the Operations team to ensure internal and external goals are always met.
- Optimize performance during all phases of the asset’s life cycle
- Communicate and align with Client’s owners/operations
- Reduce unplanned downtime by improving availability and reducing costs
- Take ownership of all site activities for:
- Corrective and preventive maintenance
Policy matches practice. Effective procedure writing is demonstrated through proper execution of field practices. Procedures are developed through parameters and expectations that are agreed upon by department collaboration and safety regulations. Procedure writing includes process-hazard analysis of possible scenarios that can occur during the operation phase and is critical to ensure effective practices and safety.
- Technical document development
- Standard operating procedures – new development and updates
- EHS (environmental, health and safety) manuals
- Maintenance, calibration and inspection procedures that integrate into a facilities CMMS program
- Preventive maintenance plans
- Custom training materials
- Adherence to regulatory requirements